This year more than ever, I wanted to put together a gift guide for all of our leading ladies in our lives. Maybe it’s because I have a good year under my belt as a mother, or maybe it’s because now I can truly appreciate everything my mother did for me growing up – regardless, your mom, my mom, ALL moms deserve a little extra love on this special day.
When shopping for a Mother’s Day gift, don’t overthink it! Especially if you’re sticking to a budget. Take what you know about your Mom and make it a more personalized gift. If she loves flowers, a fresh flower bouquet is sort of perfect. If she’s in need of some relaxation and refreshment, fuzzy slippers are also a great option. If she wants something to spruce up her jewelry, a personalized bangle can do wonders.
You also may want to pick a gift that has some more practical use to it: new glasses if she loves to host, a robe if she needs something to lounge in, or even a small cute summer bag if she’s a fashionista. That way she’ll use everything again and again, and think of you every time she does.
Here are my top 9 picks for Mother’s Day 2020!
The best Gifts for Mom on mother’s Day:
- Goop pink glass pitcher and matching glass goblet set
- Williams-Sonoma monogrammed color panel cuff
- Williams-Sonoma monogrammed champagne night shirt
- Nordstrom monogram agate coaster
- Nordstrom Relax mule slippers
- Williams-Sonoma monogrammed palm leaf envelope clutch
- Williams-Sonoma monogrammed travel jewelry box
- Marley Lilly monogrammed hat
- Bella Bliss scalloped pink robe